Have you ever tried coffee with orange peel and cinnamon? The citrus aroma is a nice touch to the taste of the drink, and the spice adds spice. The spice opens up better if it is crushed right before cooking. If desired, the mixture can be supplemented with crushed cloves, nutmeg or a few grains of cardamom. In addition to the zest, coffee is also mixed with orange juice. This drink is called a bumble beverage. The peak of its popularity is in the hot season.
- water – 250 ml
- ground coffee – 2 tbsp.
- orange peel – 0,5 tsp.
- vanilla sugar – 0,5 tsp.
- cinnamon – ¼ tsp.
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the dry ingredients (ground coffee, orange zest, vanilla sugar and cinnamon) in a turkey or French press.
- Add water: cold water in a distillery and boiling water in a French press. In the latter case it is better to pour the liquid in a circular motion.
- Place the strainer on fire, wait for the foam to form and turn off the heat.
- After the bubbles settle, return the turkey to the stove. When the foam begins to rise again, remove the pot from the fire. Repeat the heat one more time.
- If you are using a French press, let the beverage infuse for 7-10 minutes after adding boiling water.